pizza lunchbox idea These savory little muffins were so good! Just serve with a side of pizza sauce.
Mini Pizza Muffins
3/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp each: basil, oregano, parsley
pinch of salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
3/4 cup whole milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup cubed or diced (turkey) pepperoni
Pizza sauce for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 375*. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, herbs, salt and garlic powder.
3. Whisk together the milk and egg. Mix it in the flour mixture. Add the cheeses and peppersoni; let stand for 10 mins.
4. Stir the batter and divide among the muffin cups.
5. Bake until puffy and golden; about 20 minutes.
Cast Party Wednesday, Wake Up Wednesday, Lovely Ladies Linky, Wow Me Wednesday, Linky Party, Creative Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday, The Project Stash, Fantastic Thursday, Thriving Thursday, Tasty Thursday, Weekend Potluck, Foodie Friday, Flash Friday, TGIF, The Party Bunch, Blog Strut, Super Saturday, Saturday Spotlight, Strut Your Stuff, Saturday Show & Tell, Serenity Saturday, Show Stopper Saturday, Your Great Idea,
FEATURED AT LOVELY LADIES LINKY