Holy moly. For only four ingredients this was super yummy! Not to mention it was also super easy. Who wouldn’t want a meal like that? All you need is a few minutes of prep and the crock pot will do the rest for you.
Crock Pot Pesto Ranch Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
6 oz. jar of pesto
1 pkg Ranch dressing mix
1/2 cup chicken broth
1. Spray the inside of the crock pot with cooking spray.
2. Clean chicken and cut each breast into two or three large pieces. Place into crock pot.
3. Combine pesto, ranch mix, and broth together well and pour over chicken.
4. Set on low for 6 hours (or high for three).
5. Serve with buttery mashed potatoes and veggie of your choice.
Marvelous Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Tuesday’s Table, Simple Supper Tuesday, In & Out of the Kitchen, Tasty Tuesdays, Wednesday Extravaganza, Cast Party Wednesday, What’s in Your Kitchen, Two Girls & a Party, Thursday’s Treasures, Full Plate Thursday, Foodie Friday, Weekend Potluck, TGIF, Saturday Spotlight, Sharendipity, Super Sunday, Random Roundup