These were super easy to throw together while I was preparing dinner one night. All you need is a prepared pizza crust (I used whole wheat) and a little bit of prep- or some leftover chicken, or hey, even chicken from a can would work. Bake it up and put in the refrigerator. Then pack it in your lunch, or the kiddos- which is what I did- and you’ve got a great meal on the go.
BBQ Chicken Pizza Pinwheels
1 pkg pizza dough
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2/3 cup cooked chicken, shredded
1/4 red onion, finely diced
3 T cilantro, minced
1. Preheat oven to 400* and roll out the pizza dough into a 1/2-inch thick square on a floured surface.
2. Spread BBQ sauce evenly over the dough. Top with cheddar, chicken, onion, and cilantro.
3. Carefully roll the dough up lengthwise. Cut3/4-inch wide slices and place on lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until lightly golden.
5. Serve with extra BBQ sauce for dipping.
Wednesday Extravaganza, Lovely Ladies, Cast Party Wednesday, Wake Up Wednesdays, Thursdays Treasures, Full Plate Thursday, Foodie Friday, Get Him Fed, Weekend Potluck,Friday Flash, Feed Me Fridays, TGIF, Saturday Spotlight, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Super Saturday, Super Sunday, Random Recipe Roundup, Melt in Your Mouth, Marvelous Mondays, What’d You Do This Wknd?, Tuesday’s Table, Tasty Tuesday, In & Out of the Kitchen, Wine’d Down Wednesday
FEATURED AT RANDOM RECIPE ROUNDUP#18!
FEATURED AT THURSDAY’S TREASURES #106!
FEATURED AT GET HIM FED FRIDAY #11!