I got the idea for this when I was doing research for great lunchbox ideas, and thought it would make a great lunch for Number Two. Of course, these little stuffed potatoes would make a good side for any meal, but for those who are packing lunches for older kids and/or adults, this is a yummy addition to any recipe list.
I totally winged this, so I don’t really have any measurements. But you can easily see that it’s not necesssary anyway. There’s really no way to mess this up. I used what I had on hand, but there are so many options as far as what you can put into your little stuffed potatoes, such as sour cream, chives, broccoli or other veggies.
Baby Twice Baked Potatoes
Small, yellow potatoes
Grated or shredded cheddar cheese*
Bacon Bits or crumbled (turkey) bacon
Salt & Pepper
1. Bake potaotes until tender and allow to cool slightly.
2. Cut of tops and scopp out potato, placing into a bowl.
3. Mash up the potato with a fork and combine with cheese (*any cheeses you like) and bacon crumbles. Salt & Pepper to taste.
4. Spoon filling gently back into potato skins and mound high.
5. Bake again until lightly browned on top and potatoes are set.
Marvelous Monday, What’d You Do This Weekend?, Monday Funday, Motivate Me Monday, Inspiration Monday, Inspire Me Monday, Mix it up Monday, Titus 2 Tuesday, Totally Tasty Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, Tasteful Tuesday, Two Cup Tuesday, In & Out of the Kitchen, Time to Sparkle, Simple Supper Tuesday, Tuesday’s Table,
FEATURED ON WHAT’D YOU DO THIS WEEKEND? #44
FEATURED ON TASTY TUESDAYS #39