Clearly I have a thing for versions of pizza, but who doesn’t love pizza?? As long as I continue to find different ways to put the same ingredients together the boys will not get bored with their lunches, and so today I have yet another pizza idea for you.
1 package pizza crust*
1. Roll out the pizza dough on a heavily-floured surface. *I found some awesome pre-made pizza dough balls at Trader Joe’s in the meat and cheese section. This is way better than the canned stuff if you can’t make homemade dough.
2. Spoon some pizza sauce over the surface of the dough, then place pepperoni all over- as much or as little as you like. (Too much will make it hard to roll up the dough. Mini pepperoni seem to work best but turkey pepperoni only comes in regular size that I’ve found.)
3. Place about a 1-inch squared piece of mozzarella near the bottom of the dough, **or sprinkle shredded cheese over the bottom 3/4 of the dough.
4. Carefully roll up the dough and seal the ends over.
5. Cut into 1-inch slices and place in greased muffin tins.
6. Bake at 350* for about 20 minutes, or until browned. Makes a dozen buns.
7. Serve with extra pizza sauce on the side.
Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Marvelous Mondays, What’d You Do This Weekend?, Meal Plan Monday, Monday Funday, Motivate Me Monday, Inspiration Monday, Inspire Me Monday, Mix it up Monday, Making Monday, Titus 2 Tuesday, Tuesday’s at Our Home, Totally Tasty Tuesdays, Tastefull Tuesdays, Two Cup Tuesday, In & Out of the Kitchen, Time to Sparkle, Simple Supper Tuesday, Tuesday’s Table, Tasty Tuesday, Wednesday Extravaganza, Cast Party Wednesday, Wake Up Wednesdays, Lovely Ladies Linky, Wow Me Wednesday, Linky Party #170, Wednesday Whatsit, Show & Share Wednesday, Creative Wednesday, Thursdays Treasures, Full Plate Thursday, The Project Stash, Fantastic Thursday, Thriving Thursday, Tasty Thursday,
FEATURED AT LOVELY LADIES LINKY #9!!