These potato wedges were easy and a perfect starchy side to just about any meal. I made these last night to go with some grilled Sirloin steaks and roasted brussles sprouts- and it was a hit. All you need is a little bit of prep time and you can enjoy these wedges any time.
*I buy the 5 lb bags of smaller russets. These are typically the size of your hand. I think these are better than full-sized baking potatoes because you get a smaller, crispier wedge.
Oven Baked Potato Wedges
6 russet potatoes
1/4 cup EVOO
1/4 tsp each: sea salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and parsley*
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Wash and cut potatoes into wedges. Place potatoes in a bowl of water with about 2 cups ice cubes. Let soak 30 minutes, then pat dry with paper towels.
2. Place the salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder into a large ziplock bag. Add the potato wedges and shake until coated.
3. Add the EVOO to the bag now and shake again.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 450*. Place potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 30 -35 minutes, until cooked through and brown and crispy.
5. In a small bowl combine the parsley (*fresh parsley is best. Use about 2 T) and parmesan. Toss the cooked potatoes in the cheese and herb mixture before serving.
Get Him Fed Friday, Weekend Potluck, Foodie Friday, Flash Friday, TGIF, The Party Bunch, Friday Linky Party, Super Saturday, Saturday Spotlight, Strut Your Stuff, Saturday Show & Tell, Serenity Saturday, Show Stopper Saturday, Your Great Ideas, Random Recipe Roundup, Sunday Showoff, A Bouquet of Talent, Think Pink Sunday, Bewitch Me, DIY Sunday, Nifty Thrifty, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Marvelous Mondays, What’d You Do This Weekend?, Meal Plan Monday, Monday Funday, Motivate Me Monday, Inspiration Monday, Inspire Me Monday, Mix it up Monday, Making Monday, Titus 2 Tuesday, Tuesday’s at Our Home, Totally Tasty Tuesdays, Tastefull Tuesdays, Two Cup Tuesday, In & Out of the Kitchen, Time to Sparkle, Simple Supper Tuesday, Tuesday’s Table, Tasty Tuesday, Wednesday Extravaganza, Cast Party Wednesday, Wake Up Wednesdays, Lovely Ladies Linky, Wow Me Wednesday, Linky Party #170, Wednesday Whatsit, Show & Share Wednesday, Creative Wednesday, Thursdays Treasures, Full Plate Thursday, The Project Stash, Fantastic Thursday, Thriving Thursday, Tasty Thursday,
FEATURED ON THRIVING ON THURSDAYS #92!