I made these into sliders, but they obviously can be regular sized burgers. Plus, the kids always seem to enjoy the mini versions better, too.
The buns I used for these were actually hand-sized rolls, which I cut in half length-wise. They were the perfect size for my 2 oz. patties. This recipe makes 10 sliders or 4 regular burgers. Also, I am not big on bleu cheese so we used crumbled feta. It was delish!
Buffalo Chicken Burgers
1 lb. ground chicken (*I used turkey)
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
Salt & pepper
1/2 tsp dill weed
1 tsp fresh parsley
2 Tbs EVOO
bleu cheese or feta crumbles
slices mozzarella cheese
1. Combine meat, chopped onion, panko, garlic, egg, salt & pepper, and herbs. Form into patties and set aside as you preheat the skillet and EVOO over medium heat.
2. Cook about 10 minutes on each side (for regular sized patties). After they are fully cooked, add some buffalo sauce to the pan and cook the burgers an additional minute on each side.
3. On the bottom half of the bun spread some ranch dressing, topping with cheese crumbles and tomato slices.
4. Place chicken burger on the tomato and add a slice of mozzarella cheese. Put on the top half of the bun.
5. Serve with extra buffalo sauce, with carrot and celery sticks on the side.
Weekend Potluck, Friday Flash, Foodie Friday, TGIF, Saturday Spotlight, Strut Your Stuff, Your Great Idea, Saturday Show & Tell, Creative Linky Party, Show Stopper Saturday, Serenity Saturday, Super Sunday, Random Recipe Roundup, Sunday Show Off, A Bouquet of Talent , Think Pink, Bewitch Me, DIY Sunday, Nifty Thrifty, Feed Me Friday, Melt in Your Mouth, Marvelous Mondays, Monday Funday, Motivate Me Monday, Inspiration, Inspire Me Monday, Mix it up Monday, What’d You Do This Weekend?, Meal Plan Monday, Simple Supper Tuesday, Tuesday’s Table, In & Out of the Kitchen, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Totally Tasty Tuesdays, Tuesday’s at Our Home, Tasteful Tuesday, Two Cup Tuesday, Time to Sparkle, Cast Party Wed, Lovely Ladies, Wed Extravaganza, Tasty Tuesdays, WakeUp Wed, Wow Me Wed, Look What I Made Wed, Creative Wednesday, Show & Share Wednesday, Thursdays Treasures, Full Plate Thursday, The Project Stash, Thriving Thursday, Tasty Thursday, Wednesday Whatsit, Fantastic Thursday