Yes, it’s another recipe for chicken enchilada soup. This one has fewer steps than the other one, but I still must clarify that both are delicious and worth the effort!
Chicken Enchilada Soup (#2)
1 15-oz. can black beans, drained
10-oz. package frozen corn
1 T EVOO
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 garlic clove, minced
1 4-oz. can chopped green chiles
1 10-oz. jar enchilada sauce
1 can cream of chicken soup (healthy alternative)
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup chicken broth
2 chicken breasts, poached and shredded
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1) In large skillet over medium, heat oil and add onion and garlic. Add in chiles.
2) In bowl whisk together milk, broth, enchilada sauce, and cream soup. Pour into skillet and combine well with veggies.
3) Add in beans, corn and chicken. Set on low and simmer for as long as possible (it will be ready in 10 minutes if you can’t wait).
4) Stir in cheese and let melt.
5) Serve with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, or whatever you desire. *I made simple cheese quesadillas and served them on the side as dippers.
Simple Supper Tuesday, Tuesday’s Table, In & Out of the Kitchen, Tasty Tuesdays, Cast Party Wednesday, Lovely Ladies Linky, Wake Up Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday, Thursday’s Treasures, Weekend Potluck, Friday Flash, Foodie Friday, TGIF, Saturday Spotlight, Strut Your Stuff, Your Great Idea, Show & Tell, Creative Linky, Show Stopper, Serenity You, Feed Me Friday,