This is the mini quiche recipe I had been planning to make when I (sort of) accidentally ended up with my Wonton Quiche Cups instead (which I love!). So I finally got around to making these using pre-made mini phyllo pastry cups from the grocers freezer. Although this would be considered semi-homemade, it’s worth it for the convenience factor. *Makes 15 mini quiches.
Mini Meaty Cheesy Quiches
1 box (15 ct.) mini phyllo pastry cups, thawed
8 slices of turkey pepperoni
1 slice Havarti cheese
1 T heavy cream
salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven 400* (350* if using a convection or toaster oven). Let phyllo cups thaw.
2. In the bottom of each phyllo cup put 1/2 slice of turkey pepperoni, cut up into pieces.
3. Cut 1 slice cheese up into 15 parts and put in over pepperoni.
4. Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, and salt & pepper (to taste). Ladle egg mixture into the phyllo cups slowly, distributing evenly. *I used a small gravy ladle for this.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, or until egg is cooked through.
Weekend Potluck, Get Him Fed, Fun Friday, Feed Me Friday, Foodie Friday, Friday Flash, Simple Supper Tuesday, Tuesday’s Table, In & Out of the Kitchen, Tasty Tuesday’s, Cast Party Wed, Lovely Ladies, Wake Up Wed, Full Plate Thurs, Thursday’s Treasures, Saturday Spotlight, Strut Your Stuff, Your Great Ideas, Show & Tell, Creative Linky, Show Stopper, Serenity You, Super Sunday, Random Recipe Roundup, Sunday Showoff, A Boutique of Talent, Think Pink, Bewitch Me, DIY Sunday, Nifty Thrifty, Melt in Your Mouth, Marvelous Mondays, Monday Funday, Motivate Me Monday, Inspiration, Inspire Me Monday, Mix it up Monday, What’d You Do This Weekend?, Simple Supper Tuesday, Tuesday’s Table, In & Out of the Kitchen, Titus 2 Tuesday, Totally Tasty Tuesday, Tuesday’s at Our Home, Tastefully Tuesday, Two Cup Tuesday, Time to Sparkle,
FEATURED AT INSPIRE ME MONDAY #94!!
FEATURED AT WHAT’D YOU DO THIS WEEKEND? #38!!