This was a really easy and quick dish to pull together that appears gourmet, which makes it perfect to serve to guests. My taste-testers were Number One and his girlfriend, and Number Two. I knew it was a winner when Two ate it and liked it.
Spinach & Artichoke Crusted Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1-2 T EVOO
1/3 cup Mayo
1/3 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 block chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
salt & pepper
1. Heat EVOO in skillet over medium-high heat. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken and sautee in oil until done and slightly browned.
2. Mix together mayo, artichoke, Spinach (make sure it’s been squeezed of all liquid) and cheese.
3. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and place chicken on sheet. Distribute the spinach & artichoke mixture evenly on top of each chicken breast.
4. Broil for about 5 minutes. (Keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn. Depending on the oven it could only take 3 minutes, or it could take more. Don’t walk away!) Topping with be slightly browned .
5. Enjoy with rice, mashed potatoes, couscous, etc, and a salad.
Thursday’s Treasures, Full Plate Thursday, Two Girls & a Party, Weekend Potluck, Foodie Friday, TGIF, Saturday Spotlight, Sharendipity, Super Sunday, Random Round-Up, Marvelous Monday, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, In & Out of the Kitchen, Tuesday’s Table, Simple Supper Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Cast Party Wed, What’s in Your Kitchen, Two Girls & a Party,
FEATURED AT WEEKEND POTLUCK #77!