We love salmon here but sometimes the same old recipes get a little boring. What I like about this one is the layering of flavors and the fact that the fish is grilled, creating those awesome char lines on the outside while the inside stays moist and tender.
Grilled Marinated Salmon
4 salmon fillets
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup water
1. Wash and pat dry your salmon fillets. Sprinkle both sides with lemon pepper, garlic powder and salt to taste.
2. In a small bowl combine the last 4 ingredients to make the marinade. Put the salmon into a large ziplock bag and pour the marinade over them. Lay flat and refrigerate two hours, if time allows. Turn the bag at least once.
3. Preheat your grill for medium heat.
4. Lightly spray grill with cooking spray (pure oil is best) so the fillets won’t stick. Place salmon on grill and discard marinade.
5. Cook about 5 minutes on each side.
Weekend Potluck, Foodie Friday, TGIF, Fidlin’ Friday’s, Sharendipity, Saturday Spotlight, Super Sunday Party, Marvelous Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Sweet and Savory Sunday, Tuesday’s Table, Simple Supper Tuesday, In & Out of the Kitchen, Tasty Tuesdays, Wednesday Extravaganza, Cast Party Wednesday, What’s in Your Kitchen, Two Girls & a Party, Thursday’s Treasures, Full Plate Thursday, Random Roundup
FEATURED AT TWO GIRLS AND A PARTY!
FEATURED AT THURSDAY’S TREASURES!
FEATURED AT FULL PLATE THURSDAY!