YUM! That’s all I can say about this ooey gooey fabulous dessert. The crust is AH-MA-ZING and the rest is just nom nom nom….
You’ll want to make this one. Like soon.
Raspberry Coconut Squares
2 pkgs graham crackers (16-18 sheets)
1 stick butter, melted
2 T sugar
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup coconut flakes
1 jar (12 oz.) raspberry preserves
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate
1 tsp shortening
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Crush graham crackers and combine with melted butter and sugar. Use a fork to mix well. Press into greased 9×13 baking dish.
3. Sprinkle coconut evenly over the graham crust, then drizzle the condensed milk over all of the coconut. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
4. Let pan cool completely.
5. Spread the preserves over the top of the browned coconut and then sprinkle with pecans and mini chocolate chips.
6. Melt the white chocolate and combine with the shortening until smooth. Drizzle over the top. (You can also drizzle some melted semi sweet chocolate as well if you like lots of chocolate. No shortening necessary.)
7. Cool in refrigerator until chocolate has hardened. Cut in bars.
These are pretty sweet so they go very well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream 🙂 Yield: 36