For this cobbler I used some frozen blueberries I had in my freezer, however you can use any blend of berries you’d like. I also only had just a tad over 2 cups for this recipe, which worked fine, though I would stick to the recommended 4 cups.
Crock Pot Blueberry Cobbler
1 cup unbleached flour
1/4 cup organic sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup milk
2 T EVOO
4 cups berries, fresh or frozen
1 cup organic sugar
1/4 cup unbleached flour
1/8 tsp sea salt
1. In a medium bowl combine the first 4 ingredients (1 cup flour, 5 T sugar, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp cinnamon); use a fork to stir well.
2. In another bowl whisk the egg then add the milk and oil.
3. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ones and mix well. Batter will be thick.
4. Spray the inside of a crock pot (at least 3 qt. preferably 5 qt.) and spread the batter along the bottom.
5. In medium bowl combine the last 3 ingredients (1 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, 1/8 tsp salt).
6. Place the berries in the sugar mixture and toss to coat.
7. Pour the berries and sugar mixture over the top of the batter in the crock pot; Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 hours, or until batter is cooked through.
8. When done cooking turn off the crock pot and uncover, allowing the berry juice to thicken for 5 – 10 minutes.
Serve with ice cream. Enjoy!