Thank you to Cathie at Help For Your Life for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award (1st Star)!! It is an honor to be nominated and recognized for any award, but even more is the blessing of being part of such a great community.
The rules for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are:
- Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer the 10 questions provided.
- Nominate up to 12 blogs.
- Provide links to the nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
Here are the 10 questions:
- What is your favorite color? — Pretty much all reds but mostly pink.
- Your favorite animal? — That would have to be my Brussels Griffon.
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drinks? — Water, Sweet Tea, or Gingerale.
- Facebook or Twitter? — Both, but I am actively on FB whereas Twitter just posts itself. Ha!
- Your favorite pattern? — Not big on patterns but I do like paisely and argyle.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? — Both
- Your favorite number? — 1156…..or 7
- Your favorite day of the week? —Don’t know. I like every day.
- Your favorite flower? — Tulips and Gerber Daisies.
- What is your passion? — Writing, cooking, family & friends.
The rules for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award are:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of the Year 2012 Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here Blog of the Year 2012 Award Facebook page and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
There are so many blogs I enjoy, and some that I would like to know better.
I have selected the following nominees for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and the Blog of the Year 2012 Award!
12. My Healthy Ohana
Congratulations and enjoy!