This burrito has a bit of a kick to it, but you can easily adjust the heat by adding more or less chiles.
Bean Burrito Bake
1 (7 oz.) can of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
1/2 cup sour cream
1 (15 oz.) can of beans (pinto or black) drained, rinsed, and divided
1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
1 cup salsa
1/2 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Remove one or two chiles from can and dice well. Reserve remaining chiles in adobo for another use. I recommend a small, air tight container that can be put into the freezer immediately if another recipe is not on the menu.
3. Combine sour cream and chopped chiles, allowing to sit for 10 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse beans. Divide into two portions and use a food processor to finely chop half of the beans. Combine whole beans with the chopped, adding the corn, and mixing into sour cream mixture.
5. Spoon 1/2 cup mixture into each tortilla, rolling up each and placing seam side down in sprayed baking dish.
6. Spread salsa over the top of burritos, sprinkle on cheese, cover with foil and bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
*This is a great meal for serving 4 or fewer people, but can be doubled easily.