Please click About Me for links to Recipes by Category, Facebook, Pinterest, Follow Me and more.
This was so easy and delicious! It makes for a great meal any night of the week, even for guests. The only thing that was rather time-consuming was the de-veining and the de-pooping, which I highly recommend you do any time you eat shrimp at home. Seriously.
I served this meal with some leftover rice and roasted green beans from the farmers market.* Slurp!
lb shrimp, peeled, de-veinend de-pooped (sort of butterflied)
1 stick butter, melted
1 lemon, sliced (or 1 T lemon juice)
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 T basil
1 T oregano
salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Make sure the shrimp is cleaned and patted dry.
2. Melt the butter and then combine with lemon juice and wine. If using lemon slices, combine just the butter and wine.
3. Pour into prepared jelly roll pan (cookie sheet with sides) and arrange lemon slices in the butter.
4. Place shrimp in a single layer over the butter and lemon. Sprinkle over the seasonings.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes.